- Designed to identify microbial issues in limited specific defined area(s).
- Fastest and easiest of all mold inspection services.
- Sample in Client identified areas…
WHY CHOOSE US?
The purpose of a Mold assessment inspection is to provide peace of mind for the homebuyer / home owner. It is intended to show that there are no major problems or deficiencies with the home. It is good for the homebuyer and home owner have that piece of mind Knowing they do not have a sick home.
We are a company of integrity. We are a company of standards. Our reputation for honest and reliable business conducted is tested and proven in each business transaction we make.
Today’s competitive environment leaves no room for error We must meet our customer's needs and relentlessly look for new ways to exceed their expectations.
Today’s atmosphere is far more vibrant and customer- driven than ever before. We are playing offense. We are trying new ideas to build our business success through quality and service...
Outstanding Quality Service & Reliability
Home Inspectors in Arizona
Now you can put our outstanding reputation for service and reliability to work for your home inspection needs. With Got Mold you benefit from fully-insured (E&O, Worker's Comp, General Liability), experienced inspectors that deliver written reports that meet or exceed the standards set by the AZ Board of Technical Registration for Certified Home Inspectors in the State of Arizona.
We also encourage your presence during the inspection. That way, our professional inspector can point out and explain potential problems to you first hand. Got Mold Inspectors maintains a strict code of ethics accepted by the Federal government and many states.
(602) 765 2140
We Service The Following
Areas in Arizona
Sun City West
Types of Mold Assessments Services
- Designed to identify microbial issues in all readily accessible areas of a residential property.
- Do a visual assessment of all readily accessible areas…
- Designed to identify microbial issues in all readily accessible areas of a residential property and produce remediation specifications to properly address any issues discovered…